Sunday, April 1, 2012

Naked Sundays

Good Morning, Readers!

There's nothing I love more than having a Sunday with absolutely NOTHING to do.  But that doesn't happen frequently in the Cooper residence.  Sundays are usually filled with last-minute errands, visits with friends and/or family, household chores / maintenance, homework and other 'busy nonsense'.  I would like to think that there will come a day in time when I don't even have to bother getting dressed at all. 

(Enter the simplistic yet absolutely fantastic idea of Naked Sundays)

Now, of course, Naked Sundays are really difficult to manage with kids around.  And even if the kids weren't home, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make it down the hallway without getting fondled - (love you, honey) - that's a tricky task in itself being completely clothed.  And wouldn't it just be the case that someone would show up unannounced if I decided to spend the day in the buff?  Of course it would.  We could move to a nudist colony, but I reckon there are people I would NEVER want to see naked living there, so out goes that idea.

Oh Eve, why did you have to eat that apple?

Guess it's time to go get dressed.  *SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment